[antlr-interest] Re: Antlr noobie, nondeterminism abounds

WesSantee jws01 at thevortex.com
Wed May 12 22:07:22 PDT 2004

John & Mark,

Thanks for your insights (both here and the blog entry).  I haven't
had time to work on the project for a couple of days (this is a
personal project, not professional), so I haven't decided whether I'm
going to try to go the Antlr route, or continue with the hand parsing
that I've done to date.

Thanks to your discussion, I'll have a wealth of knowledge to decide
my path, whatever direction I choose.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
-Wes