[antlr-interest] Token.getColumn() doesn't work?

bonotake2004 bonotake2004 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 11:34:37 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I'm in trouble in getting positions (lines and columns) of each
tokens in a source code. Token.getColumn() method sometimes return
value ignoring whitespaces (including tabs) on top of the line.

This phenomenon occurs on some source files, and doesn't on others.
It's weird. Does anyone help me?

Lexing rule is almost the same as java.g in examples. I tried both
of 2.7.2 and 2.7.3, in C#.

Please give me some hints.

Thanks in advance,

Takeo