[antlr-interest] Getting ANTLR to run on Cygwin and GCJ

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun May 16 21:53:56 PDT 2004

On May 16, 2004, at 7:33 PM, Tom Verbeure wrote:

> Hi Terrence,
>
> You can make a copy of the article, no problem.
> I can also upload my binary. I'm usually a Linux guy, so I have no
> idea how robust it will be wrt different Cygwin version etc. I've use
> the very latest version (1.5.9 I think).
>
> Just let me know how I should upload the whole thing.

Well, just go the the "file sharing" page and do an upload...i'll get
the binary in the right spot from there.  This way we at least have
your name on the effort.

As for the article, how about a simple html file (no formatting) and
then do an upload of that file in the articles section or email it to
me :)

Thanks,
Ter
PS	i'm off next week for NYC so email could be spotty ;)