[antlr-interest] Re: Unicode support

meilland78 jean-claude.meilland at experian-scorex.com
Fri May 21 06:44:50 PDT 2004

Hello,

Yes my only requirement is to parse "<asian characters here>".
The language I parse has strings which can contain unicode
characters. But the language itself doesnt need to be in unicode.

I would be happy to have any suggestions on how to do this
(explainations or example).

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

J.Claude.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Mark Lentczner <markl at g...>
wrote:

> > I have to generate in C++ and I will need it to parse strings with
> > asian languages. So I guess I need some pretty efficiant unicode
> > support.
> I'm not clear here.  Is your requirement that you have to parse
> constructs like:
> 	"<asian characters here>"
> Where the only non-US-ASCII characters appear between quotes?  And
that
> the only restriction between those quotes is that it is a sequence
of
> vaild Unicode characters?  If so, this is easily doable in with
Antlr