[antlr-interest] Re: Python support for ANTLR

whaefelinger ora.et.labora at web.de
Wed Nov 3 06:33:49 PST 2004

Hi,
I'm also about to write a code generator for Python and indeed
indendation levels, empty statements etc are causing some head-
aches.

I solved the indendation problem by just doing something like

 int _tabs_ = tabs;
 JavaBlockFinishingInfo howToFinish = genCommonBlock(blk, true);
 genBlockFinish(howToFinish, throwNoViable);
 tabs = _tabs_;

In other words, I  just  reset the level  to was it was before
generating the (nested) alternatives.

Worked fine for me

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "marqkole" <marq.kole at p...>
wrote:
> The problems I have currently are in the
examples/python/lexertester
> directory. There are a few simple tests here, but the generated
code will give errors due to incorrect indentation.