[antlr-interest] GnuC/C99?

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Thu Nov 4 08:35:01 PST 2004

I've actually got a set of notes on this since I wrote a bid to upgrade
the toolkit to C99.

I also have one other client who started a C99 grammar from the spec.
It's not working yet but it might be another good starting point.
Probably less work to start with the GCC toolkit, but this client
wanted a clear mapping from rules to sections in the spec.

Monty

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --
http://www.codetransform.com/gcc.html