[antlr-interest] just added a "lexers, parser integration" blog

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:51:32 PST 2004

Howdy,

I've started formalizing ideas on how the lexers work in ANTLR 3
(though I have a prototyped implementation already) and how the parser
/ lexer interact.

http://www.antlr.org/blog/antlr3/lexical.tml

Lots of stuff in there about how to emit tokens etc...

Please let me know if you see anything frightening in there.  I'll keep
working on this today probably to nail down more details.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com