[antlr-interest] 'humans should not have to grok xml' article

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Nov 5 18:14:34 PST 2004

Heh, somebody submitted my xml article to

http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?
pg=pgDiscussThread&ixDiscussTopicParent=18566&ixDiscussGroup=8

as a potential for "best software article".  If you feel like it, you
can vote (positively or negatively of course according to your view on
the matter).  Joel will apparently collect the best ones and put in a
book he's editing.

I have a huge amount of comments collected by ibm on the article, but
they are anonymously submitted usually.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com