[antlr-interest] very different behavoiur

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Fri Nov 12 08:08:11 PST 2004

> i am a new user of Antlr , and suddently falled into so much problems
> , that i could not solve my self, if any body of U can help me.
>
> I am attaching 2 files with this email
> one is the grammar of a small language and other is the main class
> files which run the generated files.

Hi Muhammad,
	You're probably going to need to do a little more work yourself to get
some help here.  What are your syntax errors?  Have you tried running
ANTLR with the -trace option so you can see what is happening?  Have
you tried stepping through in a debugger?  Have you looked at ANTLR's
generated code?  It's very readable and is the key to understanding
ANTLR.

Sample input would be a good thing too.  Also,reducing your grammar to
the smallest possible which still demonstrates the error will make it
more likely that someone will help you.

Good luck,

Monty