[antlr-interest] BENCHMARK. ANTLR. Bad results.

Alex Sedow alexsedow at mail.ru
Sat Nov 13 02:29:34 PST 2004

> >> Time Alex. :-)
> >>
> >> On the other hand since you say there is no way insert that into
ANTLR...
> >> This will not help us right now
> >
> > I don't say that. I think it is no so hard replace std::string with
pointer
> > to custom string (For people who know how to do that).
>
> Okay, then can you send it to sunshine at public.kherson.ua ?

Ok. I'll send you files today (maybe with some comments).
But you must know that speed improvements you will get from combination
custom string/custom allocator, not from custom string class itself! I.e.
custom string representation must be optimized custom allocator. For
example, my strings optimized for fixed-sized allocator.

Alex.