[antlr-interest] What do I set CLASSPATH to??

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Thu Nov 18 00:09:11 PST 2004

Hi,
it should be either in /usr/share/antlr/lib/antlr.jar or
in /usr/share/antlr-2.7.x/antlr.jar. I had a special problem on gentoo
also, while they create some kind of an executable called "antlr" this
is overridden if PCCTS gets intalled. This might cause you trouble if
you try to start ANTLR directly with "antlr" - running the jar should be
fine.

mfg
Martin