[antlr-interest] Storing ambiguity in the tree

Alexey Demakov demakov at ispras.ru
Wed Nov 24 04:53:17 PST 2004

> What I'd like to do, though, is store code that can be interpreted in multiple ways by making a subtree for each possible
interpretation. My treewalker can then simply select the appropriate one instead of having to do (potentially complicated)
reformattings on the tree.

How many possible variants can exist? May be better to store list of tokens (instead of one or more subtrees)
and parse them when additional info is available?

Regards,
Alexey

-----
Alexey Demakov