[antlr-interest] new line character rule

dsfsdf fdsfdsf eddie_antlr at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:39:50 PST 2004

Hi
ok i tried that but i still have errors.
when i make this rule aswell as the white space rule, my output doesn't generate, if i even set the NL to skip it doesn't output.
If i set the WS to skip and hide the NL I generate no output.
I hide these tokens from the filter when i use them.
I could make NL protected but i need to reference a NL token later on.
Any ideas why this is happening?
thanks
ed.

Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:

On Nov 24, 2004, at 8:45 AM, Paul J. Lucas wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, dsfsdf fdsfdsf wrote:

> I believe that should be:

Yes, I use this version myself now.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com