[antlr-interest] error locations: how to emulate #line functionality in Java?

Anakreon anakreonmejdi at yahoo.gr
Thu Nov 25 13:13:48 PST 2004

I think java debugger interface provides support for
classes generated from more then one file.
This classes would be generated from compilers which produce
java byte code from other languages.

Perhaps you could use that feature, but look at sun for more
details because I might be wrong about the existence of this feature.

Anakreon