[antlr-interest] Re: <AST>:0:0: expecting IDENT, found '<ASTNULL>'

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Sun Nov 28 01:52:56 PST 2004

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Muhammad Masoom Alam
<doublemalam at y...> wrote:

DISCLAIMER: I'm replying off the top of my head here so make sure you
double-check this:

> I have printed the tree with java frame , and and i
> have constructed the tree walker according to it , but
> what is specific exception that occurs ,

It's a MismatchedTokenException. Most likely thrown in one of the
match() methods of the TreeParser class.

 that i can
> also check in the sourcecode to see the error , becaz
> tree is giving the results.

I don't fully understand what you said about the tree structure but I
do advise re-checking the tree structure for the failing input *very
carefully* against your tree grammar. That's the most likely source of
this problem imo.

Cheers!

Micheal