[antlr-interest] Behavior of LA(n) at EOF?

Richard Clark rd_clark at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 00:04:51 PDT 2004

On Oct 2, 2004, at 11:21, Terence Parr wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2004, at 11:04 AM, Richard Clark wrote:
>> I'm trying to get the antlr/eclipse bridge working and I've hit a
>> glitch. I had to create an adaptor that uses an Eclipse document as an
>> input source, and I'm running into an infinite loop in the lexer.
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> Looking forward a great deal to your presentation on this next week at
> the workshop!  Woohoo!

Work has been eating me alive, but I'll have some stuff to show. A fair
bit of the discussion could be on the "impedance matching" needed to
bridge antlr 2.7.x's model of the world and an interactive editor's
model of the world.

The alternate construct worked, by the way. I can type away without the
editor hanging.

> CMT : "//" (options {greedy=false;}:.)* '\n' ;

  ...Richard