[antlr-interest] A bug in C++ run-time

Sergey Bogdanov serge.bogdanov at intel.com
Thu Oct 14 05:54:27 PDT 2004

Hi,

   I was debugging a problem with my own Token class with overloaded
'getToken()' member function and found that there is a problem in
TokenBuffer::LA() (TokenBuffer.cpp:58). Instead of calling to
getType() the function used direct access to the 'type' field of a
Token. I think that this is a bug in antlr 2.7.4.

    I made the 'type' member of the token private and replaced
reference to the 'type' with the call to getType() and it works for
me.