[antlr-interest] Re: build issues: bytecode assembly generation

matthew ford Matthew.Ford at forward.com.au
Sat Oct 23 04:15:18 PDT 2004

For a Java install on windows try my PseudoIntelligentPlayer installation as
an example
http://www.forward.com.au/pip/index.html
it opens an html page at the end of the install to check if Java is
installed and prompt to have it downloaded
automatically if not.
matthew.

p.s.  new version of PiP due out soon