[antlr-interest] ANTLR 2.7.4 code gen doc

silke7772003 silke7772003 at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 24 01:43:27 PDT 2004

Hi Terence,

> Unfortunately, the situation is bleak for 2.x code
> generation...very big hassle and no doc other than the other
> generators.
>
> ANTLR 3.0, released in beta by end of summer '05 most likely,
> makes this all really really easy.  I know that doesn't help
> you now, but it does explain what I'm trying to do to fix the
> situation ;)

Thank you for that info. Unfortunately, this does indeed not help much at the moment. I would have to write the code gen
in the next 4 weeks, if at all. My plan was to introduce ANTLR as the parser generator for our GUI tools at MySQL AB,
which are to a large extend written in Delphi. But as always, time is limited, so I'll have to go another route.

Mike
--
Mike Lischke, Software Engineer GUI
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com