MODERATE -- fcouche@hotmail.com posted to antlr-interest

Yahoo!Groups Notification antlr-interest-accept-DR9=EcQ7dAqh74Yo0LZG8L8 at yahoogroups.com
Wed Sep 1 03:12:21 PDT 2004

Hello,

A message has been sent to the antlr-interest group from

  fcouche at hotmail.com

The message summary:
--------------------
FROM: fcouche at hotmail.com
DATE: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:11:48 -0000
SUBJECT: How to get back the coordinates from an AST?

We use for the moment the last version of ANTLR (2.7.4). We
have our particular grammar and all works fine.

We have to analyse the AST produced by the parser to do an
additional validation. When a problem is detected during
this validation, we would like to hightlight the error in
our editor. For that, we need to know the coordinates
(line,column) using the AST we are analysing but the methods
getLine() and getColumn() always return 0 (we checked it in
the ANTLR sources in the BaseAST class)!
--------------------

A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
* Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

To approve or reject this messages using the web, please visit:

To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

To reject this message using email, forward this message to

antlr-interest-reject-DR9=EcQ7dAqh74Yo0LZG8L8 at yahoogroups.com

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
rejected.  Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
service for our users.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care