[antlr-interest] Antlr and accentuated characters

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Sep 6 09:57:26 PDT 2004

Hi. The issue is that ANTLR itself only accepts 7bit ascii (not sure
why i've not fixed this yet).  The charVocab thing only works for what
antlr generates not antlr grammars themselves...sorry about that.  Try
changing antlr.g's charVocab and rerunning antlr on itself then
recompile and see if it fixes things. :)

Ter