[antlr-interest] Range generation in C++ mode

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Mon Sep 6 11:45:03 PDT 2004

Hi,
I managed to test antlr-2.7.4 today, it works now, thank you very much.
On other terms I now have a problem with my grammar under windows. I'm
trying to parse UTF-8 from C++ by just ignoring the multi-byte nature of
UTF-8 chars (e.g. I have special letter tokens composed of multiple
single chars).
If I compile & run the code on windows I get an exception that a debug
assertion has failed in isctype.c (?) if I put UTF-8 chars into my input
file. Is this a known bug or problem?

mfg
Martin