[antlr-interest] is cantler.exe really standalone?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Sep 14 15:47:19 PDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 09:08:00PM +0200, Ric Klaren wrote:
> You can just drop the right cygwin dll next to it without installing
> everything I think. Another option is use mingw to compile antlr, that
> should work. (Use --enable-gcj when configuring)

Make that --with-gcj btw. I just tested it it builds out of the box on a
recent mingw install with gcc 3.4.1 (except for one glitch but it gets to
building an antlr.bin (should make that an .exe actually two glitches that
is). I'll drop the binary tomorrow morning on my webpage.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893755  ----