[antlr-interest] Generate C function dependencies using Antlr

krishnakumarp krishnakumarp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 23:23:14 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm newbie in this area. Problem I'm trying to solving is something
like this.

I have a large C, C++ code base. Is it possible to use antlr to
generate function dependencies from this code base? Basically I want
to parse each funtion definition, and identify what functions are
referenced by this and store this information into a file.

Please suggest how I should go about doing this.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards,
Krishna