UTF8 for wondows console [antlr-interest] UTF8 en consola windows?

matthew ford Matthew.Ford at forward.com.au
Mon Sep 20 04:35:11 PDT 2004

Here is a translation from my daughter.  (this is not a regular service)

Hello,

I have a console application that, along with other
platforms, works with Windows.

The problem is when I send messages I suppose that
they are sent with UTF8 and the typical console of
windows (cmd.exe) which doesn't support it.
My question is, does anyone know if one can configure
the console to accept UTF8 or some way of changing the
coding so that characters with accents or other
similar characters can be seen?

Regards

 Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar