[antlr-interest] reminder: ANTLR2004 workshop at USF Oct 7-8, 2004

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Sep 22 16:40:58 PDT 2004

Howdy,

Just a reminder and a call for participation for new folks to the 2004
ANTLR workshop.

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/ANTLR2004.shtml

Should be lots of fun with some good lectures.  We have over 20
participants now, but can fit another 10 say in the room.  If you want
to come, please register (name/email/comments)

http://www.antlr.org/misc/register2004

so I can add you to the valet parking list at the university.

Regards,
Terence
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com