[antlr-interest] antlr binary for windows?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Sep 23 14:39:19 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 07:58:31PM -0000, Jiho Han wrote:
> Is cygwin required to run the stand-alone binary?  I couldn't find
> any information regarding this...

There's a binary of the latest snapshot on my page at:

http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/

That one is created using mingw and does not require cygwin installations.
The other that floats around in the filesharing section requires a
cygwin.dll if I'm not mistaken.

The snapshot binary should work for normal 2.7.4 operation I think.

Ric