[antlr-interest] Latest on ANTLR 2.8

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 23 15:47:32 PDT 2004

I have finally gotten permission to release my tree rewrite stuff and
automated tree grammar generation support for ANTLR.  It has been
classified as EAR99, which allows export to most non-US countries.  It
will still take a little while for distribution arrangements to be
made through the Open Channel Foundation (the approved route), but now
that is just a matter of time.

--Loring