[antlr-interest] StringTemplate "reflection" enhancement

matthew ford Matthew.Ford at forward.com.au
Sat Sep 25 15:35:21 PDT 2004

Yeah for well defined beans you could just recurse until done but for real
Sun Java objects
they often had references to the parent which referes to the child which
.......  for ever.
Of course you should program defensively anyway and just assume there may be
loops even in user created beans.
matthew