[antlr-interest] TokenStreamReWriteEngine

Shalini Sharma shalini.sh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:38:56 PDT 2005

while creating static libraries for windows and linux .

antlr2-7.5
 i get error on TokenStreamReWriteEngine.cpp
so i excluded this file as i think that it may not be needed and
created static library for windows and my parser works fine (as far as
i have tested).  now i am going to do it for linux . as we have to
make sure that whatever we do compiles with gcc ,vc6.0
and solaris compiler .

i want to know what is the impact of removing this file.

and i don't use automatic AST generation as it is too generic for my work .

what is the minimal set of files in ANTLR release i can take .

regards

Shalini