[antlr-interest] Antlr ANT task: Seemless builds using the Antlr-Problems and solutions. Help appreciated!

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sun Apr 17 19:10:40 PDT 2005

After much messing with the ant task today...

It looks like the timestamps in the ant 1.6.2 version of the ant task work
fine. I'm not seeing any problems with it.

Which version of ant were you using? If it seems to build when the target
files weren't modified, please run ant with -verbose and check the output
for an explanation of why it's re-running.

I added the new options for smap and xml support, and they seem to work
pretty well.

Almost ready to release...

Later,
-- Scott