[antlr-interest] Separate ANTLR jars

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sun Apr 17 19:15:56 PDT 2005

I've got an ant build script that generates separate jars for runtime and
build time.

If any of y'all would be willing to try running with these (a pre-2.7.6
release) to see if I've missed anything, I'd really appreciate it. Please
let me know and I'll send the rt jars to you. I'm just looking to see if
existing parsers/lexers will still work with the rt jars. I'm bound to have
missed something in the jars.

I've got the following jars:

* antlr.jar - the whole thing, with debug symbols on
* antlr-nodebug.jar - the whole thing, without debug symbols on
* antlr-rt.jar - all runtime classes (no debug)
* antlr-rt-parser.jar - runtime classes for parsers
  (no scanner/tree parser classes, no debug)

I'd like to know if these are set up properly, so any quick test anyone can
give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
-- Scott