[antlr-interest] weird rule... (continued... :))

Octavian Nita octavian_nita_2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 12:53:42 PDT 2005

Thanks a lot for the hints.

The one from Mr. John Brodie was not quite the one that I wanted because there is a more general problem: it doesn't accept strings starting with y and terminated in z (I used '='); I saw the new post and I'll try it; this one seems so OK...

The one from Mr. Eduard Ralph issued a warning on my ANTLR 2.7.5: something with ambiguity inside suf rule on the exit branch of the rule; I think that the problem lays with the Kleene closure ( (...)* ) although it seemed so correct...

Respectfully, Tavi