[antlr-interest] On trees and JavaBeans, part 2: tree creation

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:02:38 PDT 2005

I can't give examples, because I don't know what half the words mean.
What is "beans" in java?  What /exactly/ is an interface, and how is
it supported in other languages?  If this is a "for java we're gonna
..." discusion, then I guess it doesn't matter since I'm aiming at C++
and eventually C.

The is to make sure we don't bind ANTLR to java unintentionally.
There are other targets, and we need to make sure the overall design
is sound before spinning off into implementation and target language
details.