[antlr-interest] Python StringTemplate port released!

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:20:26 PDT 2005

Howdy,

Marq Kole has worked very hard to produce the Python port of
StringTemplate 2.1 including a rewrite of the documentation to describe
the Python usage.  It looks *really* nice.  Please check it out and
spread the word to python fans

http://www.stringtemplate.org/

StringTemplate now has Java, C# (by Steve Sarandos), and Python (Marq
Kole) implementations!  [Next step: World domination!  Er...I was
supposed to just mutter than under my breath...was that my outside
voice?] ;)

Regards,
Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com