[antlr-interest] ANTLR service - just an ideea...

Bharath Sundararaman Bharath.Sundararaman at starthis.com
Sat Apr 30 17:39:14 PDT 2005

Hi Ter & Nita,

I've been thinking about having a website where users can input the language code which they can write in any text editor and get an output which might list the errors in the code or something of that order. This would enable a user to test the ability of my compiler without downloading and using any jar files etc.

I would like to know if there is any recommended approach already to achieve this.

Bharath.