[antlr-interest] I need help

Yavuz TUNÇ yavuztunc2085 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 05:37:02 PDT 2005

Dear PRASHANT,
Actually you are right since my question was a bit silly, but in order to make validation
by creating a grammer, I need these two functions. I looked at the examples given in antlr.
But I did not understand the parts about the function implementation.
I tried to add some functionality to the "calc" example in order to make a function that takes an expression  and an integer value as  parameters and returns the addition of these two parameters

Thanks

Prashant Deva <prashant.deva at gmail.com> wrote:And exactly how is this related to antlr???

PRASHANT