[antlr-interest] Help w/ Function Overloading

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 03:06:03 PDT 2005

Exactly what kind of a suggestion you need.

Surely as you probably already know the easiest way is to keep a list
of all the functions tha begin with the same name, and assign them
different ids internally based on their args.
When the function is actually called, first get the name and then
depending on the args put the call to the approrpiate function.

But i guess you already know this.
So what exactly are you looking for?

PRASHANT