[antlr-interest] confluence wiki installed on antlr.org

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Aug 9 08:58:50 PDT 2005

Ok, so Ahmed and Prashant...you guys seem to know confluence, can you
get us started?  Here is the landing page it gave me after I
installed (was trivial!):

http://www.antlr.org/confluence/display/ds/Confluence+Overview

Can u folks create your own accounts or do I need to do that?

So what we need is some organization etc...  How do we create an
overall "scope" that is ANTLR and then have, perhaps, ANTLR 2, ANTLR
3 etc...?  THen within, we need "scopes" for tools, faqs, examples,
etc... I'll need one for stringtemplate too i guess.

Is a "scope" a new wiki or just part of a larger hierarchy?

We have one month to eval.  If we liki (play on wiki) then I will
emaili them for an open-source licensi ;)

Thanks,
Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com