[antlr-interest] ANTLR3 grammar problem

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:45:39 PDT 2005

On Aug 6, 2005, at 4:45 AM, Marco Ladermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure, if the mailing list is also the bug reporting tool ...

Sounds good to me for now...i still haven't figured out what I'll do
for bugs for antlr 3.  Just finished the new StringTemplate site;
hopefully will get a wiki going soon too. (ok, just got it running).

> While playing around with ANTLR3 I found the following problem in a
> lexer rule
> (combined grammar PGNParser.g). From the definition of a comment in
> the PGN
> (Portable Game Notation) for chess games:
>
> COMMENT_STRING:
>     '{'
>     '}'
> ;
>
> this is generated into the PGNParser.lexer.g file (line 24)
>
> COMMENT_STRING : '{' (~ )* '}' ;

Ooops...looks like sets are not spit out properly!  Adding to bug list.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com