[antlr-interest] we're screwed: confluence admin password reset

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Aug 9 16:32:36 PDT 2005

So, I am trying to get the software to email out and so I asked for
my passwd.  It decided to reset it and then send it.  Too bad it
didn't send it.  I can't log in now and I don't have my password.
I'm pretty sure, this is not a very smart approach.  I *asked* for my
passwd not a reset.  The page says "send it to me".

So, we're screwed.  We have no admin capability.  Ugh.

Well, I need to get it working with MySQL anyway, so maybe I'll just
reinstall and try to get it at wiki.antlr.org while I'm at it.  Can't
do now as I have to leave for the day; maybe tomorrow.

Note that I"m out of town (w/o laptop) from tomorrow after lunch
until Monday night.  So, no email I don't think.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com