[antlr-interest] Confluence Status!

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Aug 10 08:38:46 PDT 2005

I don't think anyone does want to install something else, just get this
one working. At the end of the day it s just whatever Terence wants to
install and look after. I am just happy that the idea of getting a wiki
going was taken up and will be happy to contribute once Confluence lets
me in (or rather Terence says it is good to start using AND I can log
in).

Jim