[antlr-interest] Difference in tree parsers

Serafettin Senturk serafettin_sentuerk at intergral.com
Wed Aug 24 01:17:51 PDT 2005

  Hello,

  First, thanks for your instructions for sample tree parsers.

  I had a look at the "treewalk/treewalk.g" where the LCURLY is used as the
root of the AST. In the "imagNodeAST/treewalk.g" file it uses the imaginary
BLOCK token as the root. What is the difference between these taking
different kinds of roots, one is normal root with "^" and one is imaginary
token. Are they really different from each other?

 Regards,
 Serafettin