[antlr-interest] Re: syntactic predicates and semantic predicates

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Aug 24 16:32:08 PDT 2005

And I personally am waiting with bated breath for the next update to
this, which hopefully has syntactic predicates and lexer bug fixes
(especially the one where too many "strings" breaks the generated lexer.
Then maybe Ric would update his C template and I will be a happy bloke.
I would settle for a mini-update with lexer generation fixes though!

Jim