[antlr-interest] Multiple lexers/parsers - interfacing ANTLR with pre-exisintg lexer/parsers

Noel F Bryson nfb at silistix.com
Thu Dec 1 02:58:41 PST 2005

I've written an ANTLR 2.7.5 parser and lexer for language X, and now I
want to be able to embed language Y code within X source files. I've
looked at the JavaDoc example in the documentation and distribution
(very nice, and I got it working for my case). My problem is that I
already have a pre-existing, hand-crafted parser/lexer pair for language
Y, which I need to interface to the Antlr-generated X parser/lexer. Has
anyone any advice for how I go about this ?