[antlr-interest] Getting line info on java methods

Edward O'Flynn esof1 at student.cs.ucc.ie
Thu Dec 1 05:50:35 PST 2005

Hi everyone again

I am looking to be able to get line information regarding java methods.
I want to be able to
know what line number the java method begins and ends, in the source
code been
parsed, i.e. getting the line number of tokens '{' and '}' that occur
within a method.
Would the parser rule where I do this "checking" be the field rule in
the java grammar, and how would i reference these bracket token then for
the corresponding methods?

I would greatly appreciate any help on this

thanks
ed.