[antlr-interest] Profiler 2

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:05:06 PST 2005

Wish I would have heard that several months ago - t'would have been a
make/break statement.  My impression at the time, from reading the
group, was that performance for C++ was on-par with LALR.  Now we are
beating on performance to squeeze it out.

Certainly, we got here faster than w/o ANTLR; however, management (w/
a performance-centric background :-) is worrying us to death.