[antlr-interest] Switching buildAST to true causes "Invalid ASTnode type" error.

Phil Ritchie endigitalmind at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 05:34:21 PST 2005

--- Micheal J <open.zone at virgin.net> wrote:

> > --- Peggy Fieland <madcapmaggie at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Did you remember to initialize the AST factory
> when
> > > you run your parser?
> > >
> > Well I didn't but even if I do I still get the
> same
> > error during pasrer.series.
>
> I'll look into this later Phil. All examples are
> failing on my box for some
> odd reason at the mo' but, I'll try and chase this
> down.
>
> Incidentally, can you run the examples (e.g. calc or
> java) successfully?

I can build and run the "imagNodeAST" example and was
using that to sanity check the problem I'm having and
thus becoming so baffled. Don't mean to be a pain in
the butt (can I say that on air?) and wish there was
more I could do to help myself. I'll try the java and
calc examples later this evening and report back.