[antlr-interest] Profiler 2

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Dec 2 16:26:12 PST 2005

I would think that by the time you have changed the existing code generator either Ric would have finished the ANTLR3 c++ generator, or I will have finished the ANTLR3 C code generator. I think that either of these should make a project such as this unnecessary unless you absolutely must only use 2.7.x...

... or we both screw up ;-)

Jim