[antlr-interest] preserving whitespace

Kamal Verma kverma at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:00:01 PST 2005

I tried it long ago wothout any success, and then I lost intrest. I will
also like to hear from folks who tried or have any ideas.

Also, the article says,

     "Currently, there is no obvious means of doing this simply in ANTLR"

I was wondering if ANTL v3 will make it any easier?

Thanks and regards,
-Kamal